1. Information we collect
We collect information for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
2. How we collect information
We collect information about you and your company as you register for an account with us, create or modify your profile, use, access, or interact with our services or our websites (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share content) Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account with us. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our services or you view and interact with our content.
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account.
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- Internet Protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
3. How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information and transaction information, from our Services for internal and service-related purposes, such as to provide, maintain, protect, improve, and personalize our services, to develop new ones and to protect the rights, property, security and safety of Assess Threat Pty Ltd and our users
We may also the information we collect to:
- communicate with you in order to provide you with information we think may be useful or relevant to you;
- promote our services and related services;
- analyse information in order to offer anonymized data products to third parties;
- facilitate the sharing of anonymized information with third parties, including transaction data. An example of anonymized information would be the number of times a template is used or location data;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services and for marketing or advertising purposes or to offer you tailored content;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to or use of our services, and other illegal or unusual activities;
- keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing when you contact us. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements;
- improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services; and
4. Accessing and updating your information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Should you wish to opt-out of our data collection and have your personal identifiable information removed, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When will we share information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Assess Threat Pty Ltd unless one of the following circumstances apply.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Assess Threat Pty Ltd when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Assess Threat Pty Ltd if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property, security or safety of Assess Threat Pty Ltd, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.